Hazelnut Flavour Ground Coffee 200g
Hazelnut lattes are all the rage recently, and there’s no better base for your brew than this delectable coffee blend.
If you’re looking for a dessert-worthy treat, add a dash of syrup, top with thickly foamed milk and add flaked roasted hazelnuts to finish. If you’re in the mood for something simpler, use Hazelnut Flavour ground coffee to serve as the French do as a classic café noisette.
- Grind: Omni-grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
- Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 200g = 13 cups
- Ideal for using with: Cafetière, Barista & Co. Coffee Brew It Stick and Nova Double-Walled Mug
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
- Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There’s no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for this particular coffee are a cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha
- Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
- Roasted and packed in the UK.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Flavouring, Ground Arabica coffee
Ground Arabica coffee
Delivery & Returns
See delivery and return policy here
There are no reviews yet.