Banoffee Pie Flavour White Hot Chocolate – 350g
The winning combination of creamy banana and molten toffee never fails to please. We didn’t think it was possible but add white chocolate into the mix and it gets even better – we’re quite certain that you’ll agree…
• Hot chocolate base: White chocolate
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
• Ideal for using with: Nova Double-Walled Mug and Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Mug
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
There are no reviews yet.