Prep Time Difficulty Serves
15 minutes Easy 1
Don your creative hat and brew up a scrumptious storm with this stovetop recipe – we love our full-bodied, chocolatey Bourbon Espresso as an Espresso Martini base, however feel free to use your favourite coffee.
50ml freshly brewed stovetop espresso
10ml sugar syrup
50ml coffee liqueur
Coffee beans to garnish
- Brew your chosen coffee in a stovetop.
- Fill a martini glass with ice to chill.
- Add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker, top with ice and shake.
- Remove the ice from the martini glass and strain the cocktail into the glass
- Finish with a scatter of coffee beans.