Time: 20 mins (plus 6 hours or overnight chill)
Makes: 1 pint
You’ll only need 5 ingredients to make our easy homemade coffee ice cream recipe. My Kitchen Drawer has come up with a scoop that’s packed with flavoursome coffee and topped with chocolatey crunch. Our easy 5 ingredient coffee ice cream recipe
300ml double cream
175g condensed milk
2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
Double shot of Whittard Monsoon Malabar Dark Roast
100g dark chocolate chopped
- Pour the double cream into a large bowl and whisk together until soft peaks form. Add the condensed milk and whisk it through.
- Add the instant coffee powder and double shot of coffee and whisk them into the cream and condensed milk until you have a gorgeous coffee coloured smooth and thickened mixture.
- Add ¾ of the chopped dark chocolate and fold them through.
- Pour the ice cream into a container such as a 2lb loaf tin or a ice cream tub and top with the remaining chopped dark chocolate.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve in a waffle cone or a bowl topped with a sprinkle of shaved chocolate.